Friday, August 19, 2011

ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I'm married and have a serious crush on another guy :-(?

I really don't want to feel this way. I have been married for 2 yrs and I love the guy I am married to..he treats me really good and thinks the world of me. The problem is - there is this guy who works out at my gym who constantly comes around me. He has been working out around me for about a year.constantly staring..trying to make eye contact...he purposely shows off his body around me. I don't wanna be attracted, but it's hard. after a year of it..it's getting to me. He talked to me about a month ago...and now every time he's there he comes up and makes conversation. There is terrible ual tension between us.it's aweful!!! I know he's only interested in me for ONE THING..The only guy I've ever slept with is my husband. I could never have with another guy... it's not like I don't have good with my husband..I'm very satisfied.I just have a really bad crush.I feel guilty about having improper thoughts about this guy..especially when my husband treats me so good: ADVICE PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment