Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crazy family!! how to deal?

ahh so right now im on vacation visiting family in europe. sounds great right? not when my crazy sister is back home snooping through my sh.it.. she read all my texts. hacked my facebook. and my aim. she read EVERYTHING. she told some stuff to my mom and we got through that. but like my friends and i joke about x and stuff like that. joking. and guys all call me bad names but i say "***** YOU!" and move on. now my sisters like threatening to tell my mom but she wont if i talk to her and my brother about it. my brother and his gf wanna take me on a walk to talk about it a little (my brother lives here in europe) and my sister wants to talk about it on skype. im really nervous and have no idea what to say. should i just listen to her? and agree to what she says? most of the stuff that we joke about she thinks is true....when its not. but itll get her even more mad if i argue. ahhh im so nervous! i never get ANY privacy. they ALWAYS do this. its like living under a microscope. they all treat me like a baby just because my brother and sister are 30. i hate it. i just want respect and privacy. i dont want them hacking my account or anything. my familys crazy. how do i deal with all of this?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment