Thursday, August 18, 2011

Please help get my spirits up..BFP?

On Tuesday I took a clear blue digital and it said "not pregnant" but I just have this feeling I am so I went yesterday and bought a 3 pack of clear blue non digital. I got home took one, hadn't peed in 3hrs and after a couple minutes I saw a faint + I was so excited an hr later I took the other one and same thing faint + but it was so faint I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me so I went to bed at 11:30 last night and got up at 7 (didn't pee through night) and took the test thinking Okay today I am going to see a BPF., unfortunately it was just as light as the other 2 tests. I don't know what to think. Am I pregnant or did my pee just make that strip turn blue to look like a +?? Anyone else experience this?? Could I be pregnant but wait a few days to test? AF is due tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment