Thursday, August 18, 2011

I can see ghosts,have you ever seen one?

The first Ghost i remember seeing was a little boy in my Grandmothers back Garden and i said hi and tried to talk but he kept looking away and hiding his face i couldn't stop laughing everytime he laughed and my older sister came out and she asked why i was laughing and i said him and pointed and my sister looked at me confused and then the boy waved and ran off,i remember seeing him a few times in my grandmother house actually which was really weird.He would stand at the stairs.the next ghost i recall seeing was at school,i remeber him standing at the door and i looked at him but his focus was outside the window and i was dieing to call him or tell the teacher but i had to stop myself because i knew i shouldn't tell people.the ghost which scared me the most was when i was 10 and i was in a hospital visiting my mom and i seen a nurse walking in the corridor and then she turned around and looked right at me and i started screaming and then my brother asked me what was wrong and i actually was speechless and i looked up and the nurse was about 4 foot away and i blinked and she was gone,it was really scary she had the old nurse hat on and thick red lipstick she looked so real but then someone walked straight through her. the ghost i see most freqent is a lady who wears a long white dress with jet black curly hair that stops at her shoulders all i know is her name is Kate but she doesn't answer any of my other questions i ask her she just smiles and hums a tune which ive never heard before ive asked her what the song is but she mocks me and hums louder and then leaves i usually see her in my sitting room but i hear her walking through the halls,another ghost which was quite creppy was when i was at my aunt Sasha's house and and woke up all of the sudden and saw woman standing at the foot of her bed. The woman was dressed like someone from the Victorian era with a long empire dress on and her dark brown hair in a Gibson style bun on top of her head,it freaked me out so much and the way she was standing she looked like she was posing for a painting,i found her creepy but she didn't scare me i just pulled up the blanket and closed my eyes,i have a ghost who i see quite alot actually,its a man about 40 years of age,hes the only ghost who ever communicates but if i ask him who he is he gets frustrated and leaves but he always seems to come back,i see ghost some times when im at a friends house but i just have to bite my tounge because they hate when i ever talk about ghosts,i think im lucky to see them.i can usually feel the presence of ghosts even if i can't see them.have any of you seen any ghosts? ive seen many more than the few ive mentioned,its weird considering im only 16 i just hope i don't attrct any bad ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment