Thursday, August 18, 2011

How can you get into a home without any money down, bad credit and substancial debt?

I have been in and out of the hospital and am unable to work , my husband makes over $55,000 a year but we are a family of 5 crammed into a 2 bedroom apt. He has student loans and bad credit from divorce. He had a home from his previous marriage, but I have never been a home owner. The question is how can we get out of this hole we are in and start moving on with our life? Iwant to try to be in a home b4 my 3 yr old son starts school.. because the schools where I currently live are unsatisfactory. we currently pay $650 a month in rent .. which is more than most of my friends house payments so I am wondering how do I get started trying to improve our situation and get into a home .. with $1,000 in debt each month and no way to possibly save for a down payment of any kind. We have paid our rent every month, that is one thing we do make sure gets paid . have been in and out of the hospital and am unable to work , though we have not asked or have been receiving any istance what so ever. My conditions include spinal bone growths, organ failure and chronic pain , which makes it difficult to just care for my son and my 2 step sons (which are all under the age of 12), Since my doctors have told me I am physically unable to work right now options for going back to work are not really there. My husband works 12 hour days at his job, that he has held for over 7 years. We have 1 car( that is paid off). Our rent of $650 a month that we do pay does not include our utlities or anything else. Our phone bills, electric, cable, water all get paid as well and we have a good payment history with them as well. Our credit debt includes :my husbands government student loans, credit cards from his previous marriage, and one month of car insurance not paid by me after I went into the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment