Wednesday, August 17, 2011

USMC Vs. AIRFORCE... Could use insight from both Marines and Airforce...?

Well, Currently I am 16 and almost 17.. I want to serve my country , but, do not know what to do. I have wanted to join the Marines since I was 10 or so, The Honor you gain, The courage you put forth and the commitment it takes seems outstanding than from anything else. The other part of me is saying Airforce. My dad was in the Airforce and he worked on F-15's, but, it looked like to me that being a Pararescue man or PJ would be awesome; there are alot of experiences and such and more activities + it is a challenge. Basically if you have people in the service of Airforce or USMC I basically would want to know of the benefits of both are, and why it would be smart to join either the USMC or Airforce. You Jarheads might need to set my head straight again so I will be signing that contract like I was saying and wanting to do the past 6 years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment