Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Should i be friends with her again ?

so i have a friend named kitty (NOT real name ) we was very close and i really loved her so much as a sister. But she would go places and she will tell me hey cindy i'll be right back wait for me here she will never come. She would leave me there for 20 mins without telling me anything. I let it slide like 5 times . Then some other time she told me she was going with her friend Daisy to go meet some one it was cold outside and i had no coat i had lost it like a dummy. Like i been waiting for her 3 hours -_- and she texted me ooh i not coming now maybe later i was so mad never talked to her since and that was in November. she writes to me saying lets be friends again plz i miss you so much and now she hanging out with weird people who likes to fight and stuff . should i be friends again ?

No comments:

Post a Comment