Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update: 1 dpo & counting (for my ttc buddies)?

Well, here we go again. Does anyone have a cycle close to mine that would like to be cycle buddies? I am currently 1 dpo and am ready for the 2ww to zoom by. It seemed like it went really fast last month. I don't plan on testing until I miss my period by at least 3 or 4 days because I don't want to waste tests. Do women really have symptoms before they find out they are pregnant, or do they imagine it in their head? I have symptoms that af is about to come, but no real pregnancy symptoms. I have found that I have imagined symptoms before and don't plan on looking too far into any symptoms because it just is too stressful for me because I want to be pregnant and I make symptoms stand out and say I have to be pregnant and I am let down month after month. I charted temps, used the clearblue fertility monitor and used preseed this month. I haven't been doing all this the previous months and I really hope it is the month. I have been using the monitor since January and I hope it worked out this time! I hate not knowing, but not knowing is better than knowing that I am not pregnant. We had fun with bding and we did it both peak days and today (which is 1 dpo), so we covered our bases. Now I just have to try to keep myself busy so I don't think about it. Hope everyone is doing well. Any bfp's lately? Please share your experiences if you'd like. I personally read every comment on my posts. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment